Mama Retreat Day
You are invited to a day of relaxation, connection, and self-care! Join me for a full-day retreat on April 21st, 2018 at the Still Point Retreat Center, in Mechanicville, New York.
- Feel burnt out? Tired? Need a break?
- Want to reconnect with yourself and others?
- Want a day to just focus on you?
- Need more tools to support you in motherhood?
If yes, then join me at the Mama Retreat Day, where we will…
- Identify your needs so you can focus on being your best self and approach daily life feeling fulfilled and energized.
- Take quiet time for ourselves to do something comforting for YOU to feel re-energized and prepared to take on the week ahead.
- Connect with other local moms going through the same thing as you.
- Reconnect with your hopes, dreams, and desires so you can make the changes you’ve been putting off and feel more grounded in your role as a mother and woman.
- Quiet your mind so you can feel calm on a regular basis and know what you need when you’re having a hard day, which allows you to move through times of stress more easily.
Details Of Our Day
April 21st, 2018, 9:00 AM- 4:00 PM
Still Point Retreat Center, Mechanicville, NY
Please bring your own lunch, there is a refrigerator and microwave that we will be able to use.
There will be snacks provided throughout the day.
What to Bring?
- A journal
- Something you enjoy doing (a book, coloring supplies, a craft, etc.)
- Yoga or exercise mat (a full size towel will work also)
- Your favorite essential oil (optional)
- Consider wearing comfortable clothing
Details of Our Day
Get to know your guides and each other.
Angela Thomas will lead us in a short meditation to help us feel grounded and relaxed as we start our day.
Reconnecting with Ourselves
Consider self-love, self-acceptance and self-compassion and how it can support us in motherhood.
Determining our Needs
Considering what we need to be our best selves. We will also be creating a five-minute reset list for those days that you desperately need a break but one isn’t in sight!
Please bring your lunch with you. We have access to a fridge and microwave. There will be some snacks and drinks provided.
Time for Self
Take 45 minutes for quiet activity that brings you comfort. Consider bringing something with you! A journal, a craft, coloring supplies, a book..etc.
Make Your Own Body Scrub
We will make our own body scrubs. Using scent is a great way to help us reset and calm. I will have essential oils that you can add to your scrub or bring your own favorite!
Angela will lead us in a brief closing meditation.
Reflection and Wrap Up
Your Guides for the Day
A mom of two young boys, wife, motherhood coach, a former educator, professional development provider and educational coach. My passion is supporting others, especially moms, as they work towards their hopes and dreams. I have developed workshops and coaching programs specifically for moms to support them as they work towards a balanced life that works best for them and their family and reconnect with themselves.
Angela Thomas R.N.
A mother of five, grandmother of five, Registered Nurse, Integrative Nurse Coach and Mindfulness Teacher. My passion is using mindfulness skills and my health background to support others as they manage stress and live well.